Grilled Peaches with Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar

Photography of Grilled Peaches w/ Balsamic & Rosemary

Grilled Peaches with Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar

We recently went on a Bucks County Food Tour and were introduced to quite a few local Pennsylvania farms we’d never visited before.  One memorable stop was Manoff Market Gardens where you would have to be completely crazy to leave without at least a dozen ripe, gorgeous peaches or without petting Hale, their Public Relations dog.

The next best thing to eating fresh ripe peaches, is grilling them.  There’s not much fuss about it.  It’s peaches.  On a grill.  This batch was finished off with chopped fresh rosemary, and a drizzle of Dark Chocolate, 12 Year aged Balsamic Vinegar.

Grilled Peaches with Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar

• Peaches
  • Fresh rosemary, chopped
  • Canola oil
  • Balsamic vinegar

Cut each peach in half and remove pits.  Brush the cut surfaces lightly with canola oil.  Oil the grates on the grill and pre-heat to medium high.  Place peach halves with their cut sides facing down and grill for 5 minutes.  Flip peaches over and grill for another 4 minutes.  Remove from grill and drizzle with aged balsamic vinegar.  Sprinkle with chopped rosemary and serve as a side dish to pork chops, or as a simple dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Local Links – in and around Bucks County, PA:

Photography of Grilled Peaches with Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar

Grilled Peaches with Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar

Photography of Grilled Peaches

Grilled Peaches

ShareTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on LinkedInShare on TumblrDigg thisShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on StumbleUponShare on YummlyEmail this to someone

18 Responses to “Grilled Peaches with Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar”

1. stunning images! and i love balsamic anything!

• Andrea J. Bartholomew says:

Thanks for visiting, Averie! Nice website… love that chocolate cake with chocolate ganache post! 🙂

2. Jessie says:

Found you from Pinterest. Beautiful pictures!

• Andrea J. Bartholomew says:

Hi Jessie! Thanks for the nice words! Checking out your recipes… so many good looking healthy dishes! Great stuff!

3. Lee says:

Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures! While this recipe is so simple, it looks simply delicious! Again proving that less is more. Totally salivating right now! I would never have thought to pair the peaches and the rosemary, awesome idea!

• Thank you! This is very easy and versatile. I saw some people try mint instead of the rosemary but we tend to like rosemary better for this, especially if used as a side dish with pork.

• Lee says:

mint, that’s a great idea too. We’re having Pork for dinner tomorrow night, it’s such a shame that it’s the wrong season for peaches here, otherwise that TOTALLY would have made it to our table! 🙁

4. Kasia says:

amazing photos and inspiring recipes… as always 🙂 Thank you

5. These pictures have me craving grilled peaches! I’ve had them a few times before, although not with balsamic and rosemary, which I’ll have to try next time. When I’ve made them I’ve had a hard the getting the beautiful grill marks. What’s your trick?

6. I love grilled peaches and yours look absolutely flawless! You’re a grilling champion! I have never tried grilled peaches with anything other than brown sugar on top and I adore balsamic vinegar and rosemary, so this recipe looks fantastic to me!

7. This looks and sounds lovely! Thank you for sharing.

8. These look so good! Simple and fresh is always the best!

9. Nancy Oar says:

So delicious! just bought another box of peaches from Trader Joes. They are so wonderful! I often grill peaches with different types of sauces and jams (think mango habanero) but these are quite different. I love balsamic, and it is a great flavor note for my grilled meats and veggies. Thank You!